Trade event venue, organizer, exhibitors and visitors info
| || Plant & Machinery
| || || || |
|NSE Ground Off Western Express Highway Goregaon East, Mumbai|
InterMachinery India (India International Machinery and Equipment Exhibition) is the 5th professional international machinery & industry trade fair in India. The event will provide an excellent chance to the exhibitors to showcase a wide range of products, technology and equipment to the qualified consumers from all over the world. The 5th India International Machinery and Equipment Exhibition 2011 will forward a wonderful forum to the participants to meet, interact and exchange views & ideas on product and market development with key decision makers and industry leaders.
Coverage Area: 40,000 Square Meter
Visitors: Highlights of InterMachinery India 2011
- The opportunity to connect with world-class suppliers
- Solutions covering a wide spectrum of industry products
- Insights on achieving efficient, sustainable and reliable sourcing
- Create better opportunities for Indian entrepreneurs to expand the scope of their business on a national and international level
Exhibitors: Buying agents, exporters, importers, traders, manufacturers, industry consultants, distributors & wholesalers, trade associations, chamber of commerce, media, government bodies are the target visitors.
303. Parvati Industrial Premises, Sun Mill Compound. Lower P arel, Mumbai, India
Posted by newsadmin | 10 May 2011, 20:57 | Trade Shows and Forums »